Translation: Moshi Moshi, Are you there?
I felt the cold distance for over a whole month, actually.....it felt more than a month.
Sometimes I think to myself if i can ever survive without a single glare at your face.
But what came to mind is that, ever since I met you, you changed me completely.
In ways I think, dress and also even the way I speak.
You know, your like a river. Which has very little waves and keeps on going. The waves as they turn make me forget of the past and the current keeps me on track.
For that I thank you.
But today's late night call came to be a complete refreshing sentimental outburst. Despite the fact that I realized you show emotions through MVs, I at least shown you one vid that shows my true emotions towards you. With that put, to my surprise you did the unthinkable....."Pen Faen Kan Mai". Meaning would you like to be my girlfriend/boyfriend? (It can be used both ways.)...While seeing that vid I tried to hold my tears, covering my mouth so you cannot hear me cry. (but in the state of mind I think, you probably just showed it just because.)...All other videos you showed me really touched me and made me believe, maybe it's not to late. (then again, who's playing with who's heart?)
[.......i should not think just let things be, friends that is....its okay :) ]
No comments:
Post a Comment