Thursday, November 12, 2009

How about that....

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Over the summer I did the whole Recycle, Reuse method. I made a bag from a vintage record cover and the handles were old headphones (that I thought didn't work) so I plugged them in and made a little pocket where my ipod would go. Handy, aye?
Too bad the bag didn't last long, a month RIP So, maybe i'll try this instead? I have a couple of old LA Weekly's around...I'll put it to good use (hmm, I also have a Korean and Japanese newspaper *idea )

TIME FOR PEOPLE WHO LOOK LIKE YOUU~!
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
(Seg. 1) Ha~ I gave a small chuckle on this, but the gal is a deformed version of me ;p and the guy, well~ that's Brandon ahaha looks just like him.

No comments: